120 Ryecroft Street, Stapleford, Nottingham, NG9 8PN
Telephone: 0115 939 5555
Sorry, we're closed
World Mental Health Day Suicide Prevention Awareness IMPORTANT NOTICE – SURGERY CLOSED 26/04/22 Planned Routine Appointments Covid Booster Vaccines IMPORTANT NOTICE – SURGERY CLOSED 18/11/21 Dr Doddy Runs the London Marathon 2021 IMPORTANT NOTICE – SURGERY CLOSED 14/10/21 Local mental health advice Smoking in Pregnancy and Maternity Weight Management Services
If you get regular or repeat prescriptions, you could save time by switching to electronic Repeat Dispensing (eRD).
eRD sends your prescriptions electronically from your GP surgery to a pharmacy of your choice. It’s easy to use and you don’t need a computer or electronic device. Ask your GP or pharmacist to set it up for you.
eRD allows your GP to prescribe your regular medicines for up to a year. It’s reliable, secure and confidential. Your regular prescriptions are stored securely on the NHS database, so they’ll be ready at the pharmacy each time you need them.
Using eRD you can:
• save time by avoiding unnecessary trips or calls to your GP every time you need to order a repeat prescription
• order or cancel your repeat prescriptions online (if your GP practice offers this service)
• pick up your repeat prescriptions directly from your pharmacy without having to visit your GP
• spend less time waiting for your prescription in the pharmacy or GP practice
• save paper – you won’t need a paper prescription to collect your medicine from the pharmacy
For more information about eRD and how it works, ask at your GP surgery or pharmacy, or visit the NHS website: www.nhs.uk/eRD